Soul Eater Forum RPG
Welcome to Soul Eater RPG! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. Guests can only view what others have written, so if you wish to role play too, please log in or register.
Soul Eater Forum RPG
Welcome to Soul Eater RPG! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. Guests can only view what others have written, so if you wish to role play too, please log in or register.
Soul Eater Forum RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater Forum RPG

A new RPG website where you can create a Soul Eater character and role play with them.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:36 pm
Latest topics
» Hunting for a future of peace
The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:56 am by Markj1998

» David and Chris
The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 pm by Wildstar

» Rage of Spears
The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:53 am by Wildstar

» Reggie and Yena.
The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 am by Wildstar

» Necro meets Maia
The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 am by Necro

» Luna Dragonstar
The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:12 am by TheMagicMilk

» Maia serenade
The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:33 am by Crystalisk

» Necro the black'n'red hammer
The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:19 am by TheMagicMilk

» The Hunt Begins!
The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:11 am by TheMagicMilk

The Hunt Begins!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:21 am

"Gazzelle, Verity, I have called you to the death room to present you with a mission. As you know this is your first mission, bujt don't be frightened, you've had plenty of practise! Now some people have been disappearing, and it is becaause of a certain meister. However he is only one human soul away from becoming a kyushen. But there's a twist, we haven't detected that he weilds any weapons, but there is about a one in a million chance of him being like Professor Stein. I want you two to find out what he is up to and defeat him! Good luck!" Lord Death said.

"Got it. Come on Verity, let's start getting ready right away," Gazzelle said.

"Now before yoju leave, you must know something. He attacks in the downtown area at exactly midnight, and until then he looks for a target. He is very well hidden, so I would wait until midnight to strike. Once again, good luck!"

Gazzelle ran into the library looking for some books about fighting techniques and how to find people hidden. She ran home at sat on her sofa reading the books awaiting Verity.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterforumrpg.rpg-board.net
Crystalisk
Aministrator
Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 am

Verity was following Gazzele all the way home trying to ask herwhat the books were about.
As they got home Verity was looking over Gazzelle's shoulder reading as much as she could.
Ok, Gazzele. Let's just go. It's almost midnight. We'll be late to catch that mysterious meister!
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:30 am

Gazzelle looked the clock.

"Ten o' clock. Yeah you're right we should probably get going. I studied some battle techniques and I'm ready. Let's go!"

Gazzelle got up, went outisde, down the elevator and exited the flat. She ran into the downtown area looking for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Crystalisk
Aministrator
Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:41 am

Verity ran down after Gazzelle. Verity stood still, in the middle of the dark street, awaiting orders from Gazzelle.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:54 am

Gazzelle went into soul seeing mode (when she can see souls) and spotted a meister and a weapon soul but the meister soul was inside of the weapon soul. Their was a human soul near by.

Gazzelle told Verity exactly what she saw.

"So we should probably go in. Be ready to go into weapon mode, and let's get inside quick before the incident! It's ten to midnight," she said.

Back to top Go down
Crystalisk
Aministrator
Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:56 am

Verity and Gazzelle walked forward slowly. A cold wind sent shivers down Verity's spine.
Verity heard a sharp but quiet sound and quickly turned into a scythe.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:36 am

Gazzelle grabbed Verity and turned. There was a young awkward boy with pink hair standing behind her. She heard the church bell. It was exactly midnight and whatever humsn that was here had left. Gazelle and Verity were the targets tonight.

The boy suddenly seemed to be in pain. He struggled as a black shadow came out ofhis back and took the shape of a human.

"I don't know what to do these people aren't like anyone else they're girls and I don't know how to deal with them,"

"You kill them!" the shadow coming out of his back said.

"Oh. I didn't know that I was allowed to kill girls," he said.

"well hurry up and do it or I'll put pins in your shoes!" said the shadow.

"I don't think I could deal with that it would be really hard to walk," he said.

"Demon sword," he said as the shadow turned into a black sword.

Red lips came out of it and began screaming as he charged towards Gazzelle. Gazzelle tried to block it with her scythe but it hurt Verity the more she blocked. She saw this and movede Scythe away and jumping back to avoid the swipe. The boy kept swiping and Gazzelle kept jumping back and dodging.

"Take this you jerk!" she said swiping her scythe.

It hit and cut him but some black blood came out and hardened healing the cut. The blood landed on Gazzelle's shoulder and she realized that her shoulder was cut.

"Soul resonance!" she said as the two's souls joined together. The scythe grew larger and went into a pickaxe shape and glowed blue.

"Soul Storm!" she cried.

A blue slash was sent at him. He pulled his sword up easily blocking the pair's strongest attack.

"Soul resonance!!" she cried. They continued resonating until they were at maximum power.

"Soul Storm!!!!!" she cried unleashing a huge slash of energy.

The boy blocked again with the exact same ease. He lashed out at Gazzelle. She threw her scythe into the corner and closed her eyes ready to be killed. She felt it hit and everything went black. She woke up in the school nurse's office.

"W... Why am I here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Crystalisk
Aministrator
Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:48 am

Verity was sitting at the other side of the room.
Gazzelle, you were unconsious for hours. I brought you here. That boy dissapeared and I was left sitting in a corner. When I brought you here it was about 3 o'clock, and I sat here and waited for you to wake up.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:13 am

"You mean he got away! And we were so close too," she said.

"Actually that boy was very powerful and so Lord Death decided not call the mission a failure. He has offered a switch mission and aked for you to report to him with your chosen mission," Nurse Medusa said.

Gazzelle, although she had been healed, didn't seem completely well. The door opened. It was Professor Stein. He looked at Verity and gestured her to come out to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Crystalisk
Aministrator
Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:15 am

Verity followed him outside.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:26 am

"Now I have some bad news for you. The boy that you battled had black blood correct? Well it appears that it sprayed into Gazzelle's cut on her shoulder. The cut closed up and the blood mixed in with her blood. We don't know how this could effect her but if it does, it deffinately won't be good," he said.
Back to top Go down
Crystalisk
Aministrator
Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:32 am

Wow. This could end badly. Should I tell her?
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:33 am

"No. If she were to find out it is possible that it would get even worse," he said.
Back to top Go down
Crystalisk
Aministrator
Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:51 am

Ok, so what should i do
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:54 am

"Just don't talk about it in front of her. If anything concerns you of her come to my office and tell me,"
Back to top Go down
Crystalisk
Aministrator
Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:39 am

Ok, Is that all ?
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:53 am

"Yeah,"Stein replied.
Back to top Go down
Crystalisk
Aministrator
Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:26 am

Verity walks back into the Nurse's office. She sat next to Gazzelle. "So... How ya feeling ?"
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:27 am

"Um... fine. Can I go now?"
Back to top Go down
Crystalisk
Aministrator
Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:05 am

Nurse Medusa walks over.

No, Not just yet. You will have to stay until at least tommorow.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:11 am

"What??!!!" said Gazelle.

She slumped back under the covers looking a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins!   The Hunt Begins! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Begins!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Forum RPG :: Role Playing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: