Soul Eater Forum RPG
Welcome to Soul Eater RPG! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. Guests can only view what others have written, so if you wish to role play too, please log in or register.
Soul Eater Forum RPG
Welcome to Soul Eater RPG! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. Guests can only view what others have written, so if you wish to role play too, please log in or register.
Soul Eater Forum RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater Forum RPG

A new RPG website where you can create a Soul Eater character and role play with them.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:36 pm
Latest topics
» Hunting for a future of peace
Reggie and Yena. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:56 am by Markj1998

» David and Chris
Reggie and Yena. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 pm by Wildstar

» Rage of Spears
Reggie and Yena. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:53 am by Wildstar

» Reggie and Yena.
Reggie and Yena. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 am by Wildstar

» Necro meets Maia
Reggie and Yena. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 am by Necro

» Luna Dragonstar
Reggie and Yena. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:12 am by TheMagicMilk

» Maia serenade
Reggie and Yena. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:33 am by Crystalisk

» Necro the black'n'red hammer
Reggie and Yena. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:19 am by TheMagicMilk

» The Hunt Begins!
Reggie and Yena. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:11 am by TheMagicMilk

Reggie and Yena.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wildstar

Wildstar

Reggie and Yena. Empty
PostSubject: Reggie and Yena.   Reggie and Yena. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 am

Name:Reggie Hatori
Nickname:Regret
Soul Type:Weapon
Stars:1
Weapon Type:Spear
Combination Attacks:...
Looks:Wears red and black coat the black for the jacket and a red shirt under it following black pants and a red R on the jacket and back pockets on his pants.
Personality:He worries mostly when in a tough situation he isn't used to.He cooks mostly when he has nothing to do.
History:He was born as a spear of coarse he didn't know how to transform until 5.When he was 10 his father told him he needed to protect someone because of a place his father had to go.It was clear it was a little girl but then he told him she was a witch and her name was Yena.He denied him and said he wouldn't then was convinced to do it.He traveled with her but kept a guard on himself,but as he traveled with her more and more,he grew calmer they bought a home with the money they had left.From there they enrolled in the academy which was hard to explain to Death.Though Yena was considered his partner and they seemed to have it all together though they are working on there first soul.
Partner:Yena

Name:Yena Lavade
Nickname:Valentine
Soul Type:Witch
Stars:1
Weapon Type:...
Combination Attacks:...
Looks:Wears Purple and white short skirts and a purple long sleeve.
Personality:Loves to be in a sticky situation.Outgoing,Friendly,loves a tournament.
History:She met Reggie's father when she was 3 and his father kept it a secret until she met Reggie when the sun was setting.She knew Reggie wouldn't trust her so she tried to keep it cool and tried not to be herself.Once they had a home Yena helped Reggie get used to his spear form.After being considered a friend Yena started to like him more as a friend and tries to get his attention.They went to the academy and Death sent Yena out but then Reggie explained and they were both in the academy then.Soon starting their first day.
Partner:Reggie

Reggie's weapon form description:he has a purple holder and a one side it's shaped like a trident tip when in rage mode the tip turns dark napalm.He can release on the other end a scythe-like tip that is purple.
Back to top Go down

Reggie and Yena.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Forum RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved characters-
Jump to: