Soul Eater Forum RPG
Welcome to Soul Eater RPG! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. Guests can only view what others have written, so if you wish to role play too, please log in or register.
Soul Eater Forum RPG
Welcome to Soul Eater RPG! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. Guests can only view what others have written, so if you wish to role play too, please log in or register.
Soul Eater Forum RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater Forum RPG

A new RPG website where you can create a Soul Eater character and role play with them.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:36 pm
Latest topics
» Hunting for a future of peace
Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:56 am by Markj1998

» David and Chris
Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 pm by Wildstar

» Rage of Spears
Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:53 am by Wildstar

» Reggie and Yena.
Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 am by Wildstar

» Necro meets Maia
Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 am by Necro

» Luna Dragonstar
Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:12 am by TheMagicMilk

» Maia serenade
Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:33 am by Crystalisk

» Necro the black'n'red hammer
Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:19 am by TheMagicMilk

» The Hunt Begins!
Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:11 am by TheMagicMilk

Hunting for a future of peace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markj1998
1 Star Meister
1 Star Meister

Hunting for a future of peace Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Shiran woke up startled as he head a sound in the distance that's when he leapt up and got changed running down the corridor to find Tienna who was standing at the entrance looking out and they both saw something in the distance running towards it with speed not fully knowing what it was.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Then a tall girl with black hair walked past. "BlackStar!" she shouted,"Oh that boy, he is always running off. I better go after him."

She ran off after him, and the faint sound of a tannoy was heard from inside.

"Could Shiran and Tienna please report to the Death Room,"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterforumrpg.rpg-board.net
Markj1998
1 Star Meister
1 Star Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:42 pm

The duo looked up and knew what this meant immediately turning back and ran towards the death room soon approaching the doorway knocking and entering the room looking around for death to try and think for a moment on why they were being called to him.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Death turned around.

"Ya! Ya! Hello! I callewd you here for a mission. This is your first, so you may find it a little difficult, but don't worry! There have been soulless bodies found lying on the streets, and they all look like they've been cut by claws. All you have to do is find them and stop them!"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
1 Star Meister
1 Star Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Tienna turned serious and immediately looked to Shiran saying "Come on lets go!" Shiran thought though and asked Death rather sensibly "anything in particular we should know about this soul?" awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:53 pm

"We know very little about it, but we do know that it likes to attack at night, and with all of the souls that it's devoured, this may not be an easy mission, so I suggest practising tactics and even reading some books about fighting,"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
1 Star Meister
1 Star Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:51 am

Shiran thanked him for the info and said "no need we'll just go and get on with it" and ran out of the room and along to find this Kieshan monster and going about it carefully down the streets.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:25 am

They brushed pass a man with long dark hair. He looked up.

"You wouldn't by any chance be looking for the keishen cutting people up, would you? If so then all I can say is good luck. Trust me you'll need it in this fight. Here take this, it will help you," he said giving them a book titled, "Fighting Techniques".
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
1 Star Meister
1 Star Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:37 am

Shiran gladly took the book and handed it to Tienna who read it whilst they ran down the street looking for the Keishen.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:03 am

A screaming was heard from around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
1 Star Meister
1 Star Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:15 am

Shiran then leapt onto the roof overlooking the alley Tienna throwing up the book after reading up on one technique in particular and turning into her Chained Scythe form Shiran catching her and running across the rooftop he then looked down to see the Keishen and rather than calling to it leapt down diving in a spin and attempted to slash it's back.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:43 pm

It jumped out of the way seeing a battle unfold. It turned. It had huge sharp claws that looked like they could easily cut through diamond. It ran at them and attempted to swing it's claws at them in a slash.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
1 Star Meister
1 Star Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:04 am

Shiran however grinned and leapt onto the claw running along it and slashed at the Keishen attempting to get it in the head when at close range.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:11 am

It staggered back as it hit, but then lashed out again with its claws.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
1 Star Meister
1 Star Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:44 am

Shiran then backwards hand-springed and flung one end of the chained scythe at it aiming for the what he thought was the head.
Back to top Go down
TheMagicMilk
Head Aministrator
Head Aministrator

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 am

The creature was strangled but still lashed out at him.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
1 Star Meister
1 Star Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:56 am

Shiran pulled the creature to the ground though as when it lunged at him it was put off balance then throwing up the chained scythe Tienna knowing what this meant she changed into her Glaive form and this was her ultimate finishing form so Shiran caught the Glaive leaping into the air and with a front flip he landed behind the creature thrusting the Glaive at it's back in an attempt to slice through it in one destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a future of peace   Hunting for a future of peace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a future of peace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Forum RPG :: Role Playing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: